Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The new C32 is supposed to be for sale at the end of<br>september 2001! 6 cylinder, supercharged with 354 HP<br>and a 5.6 seconds to go from 0 to 60!<p>I find it a bit less aggressive compared to the C36 <br>and C43. And another point is that it seems to have <br>all the same times and HP power as the E55?????<br>The E55 also has 354 HP and does the 0 to 60 in about <br>5.4 or 5.6 seconds! Maybe it's a coincidence, but it <br>is damn close!<p>Just wondering what other AMG C-Class lovers and <br>enthusiasts thought of the new and upcoming C32 AMG?<p>Take care<br>Jan

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
simply put....I want one =( Have you seen the pics on the New C Class board..man that thing is hot h

: The new C32 is supposed to be for sale at the end of<br>september 2001! 6 cylinder, supercharged with 354 HP<br>and a 5.6 seconds to go from 0 to 60!<p>I find it a bit less aggressive compared to the C36 <br>and C43. And another point is that it seems to have <br>all the same times and HP power as the E55?????<br>The E55 also has 354 HP and does the 0 to 60 in about <br>5.4 or 5.6 seconds! Maybe it's a coincidence, but it <br>is damn close!<p>Just wondering what other AMG C-Class lovers and <br>enthusiasts thought of the new and upcoming C32 AMG?<p>Take care<br>Jan<p>

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's 0-100 KPH in 5.2 sec. I've placed my order

: The new C32 is supposed to be for sale at the end of<br>september 2001! 6 cylinder, supercharged with 354 HP<br>and a 5.6 seconds to go from 0 to 60!<p>I find it a bit less aggressive compared to the C36 <br>and C43. And another point is that it seems to have <br>all the same times and HP power as the E55?????<br>The E55 also has 354 HP and does the 0 to 60 in about <br>5.4 or 5.6 seconds! Maybe it's a coincidence, but it <br>is damn close!<p>Just wondering what other AMG C-Class lovers and <br>enthusiasts thought of the new and upcoming C32 AMG?<p>Take care<br>Jan<p>The engine has the same HP as the E55, but is much different 3.2 litres with a positive displacement supercharger. MB claims 0-100 KPH in 5.2 seconds, which is exactly what BMW claims for the E46 M3, and much, much quicker than the C36 or C43. You pays your money and you takes your choice. 4 doors or 2, auto transmission or 6-speed. I placed my order for a C32 last week!<p>LeroyC<br>1996 C36 AMG<br>2000 M Roadster

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No doubt that beast is the best looking sedan I have seen as to this date...can you say, 'saa-weet'?

I read a couple Euro previews of the C320 Sport and they also commented that in their opinion, the C was the best looking sedan in the world including over the M5 and the Alfa 156s...<p>All I can say is man....this thing is going to be rocking and will be the fastest production car in Mercedes-Benz history upon its release!<p>Pretty cool eh?<p><br>: The new C32 is supposed to be for sale at the end of<br>september 2001! 6 cylinder, supercharged with 354 HP<br>and a 5.6 seconds to go from 0 to 60!<p>I find it a bit less aggressive compared to the C36 <br>and C43. And another point is that it seems to have <br>all the same times and HP power as the E55?????<br>The E55 also has 354 HP and does the 0 to 60 in about <br>5.4 or 5.6 seconds! Maybe it's a coincidence, but it <br>is damn close!<p>Just wondering what other AMG C-Class lovers and <br>enthusiasts thought of the new and upcoming C32 AMG?<p>Take care<br>Jan<p>

1 - 6 of 6 Posts