Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2001 c320 sport
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if any fellow brethren are lurking on this website. I'm a few days away from owning a 2001 C320 sport - anybody else have experiences with this car? My last vehicle was a 2000 Audi S4 - fast but hopefully the c320 will be more refined. TIA for any and all feedback

·
Registered
05 C55 AMG
273 Posts
Thank you Drew

Thanks Drew. [:I] Car is in MB Broadway. Kind of miss it now, but unfortunately had to trade her in for a loaded E500 with sport package.

The wait for an E55 is too long [V], otherwise would have pulled the trigger on one right away! [}:)]

·
'00 ML320 Elegance
8,965 Posts
I bet you would've!...

Thanks Drew. [:I] Car is in MB Broadway. Kind of miss it now, but unfortunately had to trade her in for a loaded E500 with sport package.

The wait for an E55 is too long [V], otherwise would have pulled the trigger on one right away! [}:)]
You didn't want to wait for the E500 Sport 4-matic either eh? I have a friend who is waiting for that, ETA this fall.

The E500 is a beautiful vehicle with matching speed and luxury. Congrats! [:)]

·
Registered
05 C55 AMG
273 Posts
Drew....

I passed MB Broadway this afternoon and saw both of them inside the showroom in front of James Ng's desk! [:D] Certainly hope they find good homes from them. They are both in showroom condtion and very low mileage.

Anyway, I ordered the E500 with sports package, LH/RD Dynamic Seats, Panorama Roof, HK Sound, Split/Folding Rear Seats and Nappa Leather. It is in production right now (2nd decade of January) and should be delivered sometime end of February or early March. Ahhh, more waiting. [V]

Still contemplating on Command II. Do you think it is worth it?

·
Registered
2002 C240 Classic
19 Posts
I am a Canuck

No experience with c320 sport ,however it can only be tighter and faster then my c240.I really enjoy my c240 was scared about how it handles the snow, but what snow!! Enjoy.[:)]

·
'00 ML320 Elegance
8,965 Posts
Welcome!...

some canadians are here for sure...
below is my 2002 c240 with upsolute/eibach/remus mods...
a
I love the wheels! Certainly a tremendous improvement over the hubcaps, eh? Are your windows tinted, and if so, by how many percent?

I just sent you an e-mail on something, BTW [:)]

·
Registered
1 Posts
Drew, do you go to SFU?? I think I see your car everyday when I enter the rideshare lot......

Drew, do you go to SFU?? I think I see your car everyday when I enter the rideshare lot... nice mods!
[:D]

·
'00 ML320 Elegance
8,965 Posts
Yes, I still use the...

Drew, do you go to SFU?? I think I see your car everyday when I enter the rideshare lot... nice mods!
[:D]
SFU Piper's gym. On some days my sister borrows the ML and parks it there if I drive the other car. [:)] The Rideshare lot is actually hers.

·
Registered
MBENZ ML320, AUDI A4 SPORT, MBENZ C230K SS (current)
1,729 Posts
Beng!

where are you located around vancouver? totally like that c-class, i would've done the same if i had a C-class.. what car do you drive now?

·
Registered
05 C55 AMG
273 Posts
BOY-6, I am.....

living in Richmond and driving a Mini Cooper S right now while waiting for my E500. [8D]

·
Registered
05 C55 AMG
273 Posts
Opps, sorry double post!

·
Registered
2001 W203 C240
79 Posts
Re: fellow benz from montreal !

some canadians are here for sure...
below is my 2002 c240 with upsolute/eibach/remus mods...
mine will be in 16" when I put them on in the spring

1 - 17 of 17 Posts