Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi :D

So my dad found a Aftermarket Antenna to replace the broken one in the C230 I bought. He installed the Antenna but just not the wiring, I was wondering how do you setup the wiring for it?

This is a small video of the wiring - Video - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting - The video shows the wiring from the C230 and the wiring from the Aftermarket Antenna.

Wiring From C230

Light Blue -
Dark Blue With Black Around It -
Red -
Brown -

Wiring From AfterMarket Antenna

Blue -
Black -
Red -

If anyone could help me out that would be grateful! :thumbsup:

Also as for the car's past problems with CELs, the good news is I figured out the problem. (There was a small broken hose where the MAP sensor was.)

My dad and I got new hoses and I bought a new MAP sensor as well (OEM)
Then replaced the hoses etc.. and after a couple of days after resetting the car with the scan tool.. it only came back with one code.

P0422 Main Catalyst Efficiency Below Threshold (Bank 1) - Main Catalyst Efficiency Below Threshold (Bank 1)

My guess would be one of the Catalytic converters is bad???

Anyway as for repairing the body I have not started on that yet due to my other car having a problem. I did get the body parts to start tho..

1. Hood from another C230
2. Bumper from another C230
3. Brand New Fender Left Side
4. Brand New Fender Right Side

I hope to get the car looking nice at least... :rolleyes:

Anyway thank you for the help guys!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.