Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
G58K, E55TK
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Autoblz black grill with big star (I know some of you don't but Ilove the big star - different strokes), flat hood emblem, clear side markers (supposedly one of a kind), and 20% tint.

Still loving every minute with this car...

p.s. funny story from a recent dealer trip. I was pulling out of the service bay when one of the salesmen looked/smiled at me and said:

"What'd you do that for? You know that they're bringing the REAL E55 wagon's over here soon? You didn't have to make this one look like a 55, you could've just bought a real one."
Me..."look a bit closer bud...it is real..I don't drive fake cars..you should know that"
Him..."well that Gwagen of yours isn't real"
Me..."ummm...yes, Mercedes built that car"
Him..."well..anyway...nice wagon"

I think's he was mad that the other local dealer got their wagon before his shop did[:I]

Attachments

·
Registered
39 Posts
Great looking car. If I was gonna own a wagon, that would be it. I saw at the dealer in Atlanta GA about a month ago in silver. They are the ultimate grocery getters.

·
Registered
'07 E63 Wagon; '12 Range Rover HSE
43 Posts
Sweet ride. Looks safe to say that you have the nicest car in the neighborhood.

Enjoy the beast. [:)]

·
BenzWorld Sponsor
CLK320 2005
473 Posts
silversurfer1 - 4/29/2005 3:10 AM

Autoblz black grill with big star (I know some of you don't but Ilove the big star - different strokes), flat hood emblem, clear side markers (supposedly one of a kind), and 20% tint.

Still loving every minute with this car...

p.s. funny story from a recent dealer trip. I was pulling out of the service bay when one of the salesmen looked/smiled at me and said:

"What'd you do that for? You know that they're bringing the REAL E55 wagon's over here soon? You didn't have to make this one look like a 55, you could've just bought a real one."
Me..."look a bit closer bud...it is real..I don't drive fake cars..you should know that"
Him..."well that Gwagen of yours isn't real"
Me..."ummm...yes, Mercedes built that car"
Him..."well..anyway...nice wagon"

I think's he was mad that the other local dealer got their wagon before his shop did[:I]
nice car bro!
i dont know you installed them on wagon man
you should have told me
looks cool though

·
Registered
CLS 55 AMG, One Day !
321 Posts
Ive never really liked wagons, but my god that looks ausome ! Bring on the family i say !

·
Registered
68 280 SEL, 89 300TE
906 Posts
I have wagon envy now[:0][:D]

·
Registered
91 Posts
My set up is similiar minus the wagon.

I have the clears and the same grill.

Just added the rear lip sp[olier though..looks pretty cool - I will post pics when I get the chance.

I think the wagon is incredible!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
15 Posts
It's a nice wagon, but this is the AMG forum. You can't MAKE an AMG. Just putting the exhaust tips or badges isn't an AMG.

·
Registered
2014 E350 4MATIC
43 Posts
Nice wagon! Here's a pic of my wagon. I know it's not an AMG(no fake badges either). Just nice looking. I recently put on the clear turn signals for cleaner look. I bet the 55 is nice in a wagon. I miss my 04 cl55...what power. Enjoy!

Attachments

1 - 12 of 12 Posts