Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
$520 for the CD changer isn't an incredible deal.

The factory changer, cable and mounting kit can be bought mail-order for around $450. So, if the dealer wanted to give you a good deal, they could sell it to you for cost (less than $450) and throw in the installation for free.<p>I think dealers want their customers to believe the changer in the new C costs just as much as the changer in the other M-B models, but it actually costs alot less.<br>

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I just picked up my Silver/Charcoal C2,C4,Full Leather 320 this morning. I managed to get $1585 off MSRP, because I've waited 3 month for the 240 and the full leather is not my desired option. Also got the CD Changer for $520. If any of you are from the northern NJ or NYC area, I recommend Linda Singleton from Mercedes-Benz Manhattan. I heard they have a few extra 320s left. Happy Holiday everyone!!

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
: I just picked up my Silver/Charcoal C2,C4,Full Leather 320 this morning. I managed to get $1585 off MSRP, because I've waited 3 month for the 240 and the full leather is not my desired option. Also got the CD Changer for $520. If any of you are from the northern NJ or NYC area, I recommend Linda Singleton from Mercedes-Benz Manhattan. I heard they have a few extra 320s left. Happy Holiday everyone!!<p>

1 - 3 of 3 Posts