Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

Another 2.3-16 Topic

683 Views 1 Reply 1 Participant Last post by  Guest (MBNZ)
Hey everyone,<br> First of all, thank you all so much for your help in my search for a good car. I got a recommendation from one of you guys about the car on autotrader. It's a 190e 2.3-16 with only 80,000 miles, perfect paint, perfect interior, good engine. Price asking is $8250. What do you guys think, I will see it on saturday or sunday. I'll let you know. Thanks.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
36,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
What year is the car? I think it's smart not to get emotionally attached to a car that you have a hunch might be a problem. There are a lot of these 190s out here in California and I've come to the conclusion that many of them, unless they are one-owner-meticulously-taken-care-of-and-look-like-it, are cars that someone thought would be cool to have but not cool to take of. It's a shame because they are great vehicles, much more satisfying to drive than older 3 series BMWs. If I was a zillionaire I would have bought every 190 I've looked at and put the shine back on them all.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.