Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2006 Alpine Rain R500
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone else find it annoying when people turn on their rear fog lamp all the time? I wonder if these folks know that you only need to pull the headlamp switch to the first detent and that will turn on the front fog lamps. The rear I find annoying because it is bright and the weather is not bad. Just venting-thanks.

·
Registered
08 R350, 07 Acura RL, 1989 Honda Shadow VLX600 (10K miles)
785 Posts
Does anyone else find it annoying when people turn on their rear fog lamp all the time? I wonder if these folks know that you only need to pull the headlamp switch to the first detent and that will turn on the front fog lamps. The rear I find annoying because it is bright and the weather is not bad. Just venting-thanks.
I only turn it on during the foggy day or when someone is tail gate so close to my vehicle.(It works)

·
W166, W251 Moderator
1987 560SL - Signal Red, 2014 ML350 - Diamond White, 2019 Ford Explorer - Magnetic (company car)
1,251 Posts
I find it extremely annoying, and here in S FL, there is basically newer any fog and you still see people with them on, luckely my Bi-Xenon can also be annoying:D

·
Registered
1987 230E silver W124 (sold). 1991 W140 400SEL silver.C280 W202 Silver (RIP) 2006 W203 C220 CDI
100 Posts
Yep, I find them annoying as well.... but more so the front foglights that are wired in to be on whenever the low beam is on. The drivers of these cars like the extra light put out just in front of the car, but they are bloody annoying to everyone else.

And they get very shirty when you hit them with the high beams..

Down here, its illegal to use fog lights when its NOT foggy. I just wish the plods would police this more..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts