·
Registered
28,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
28,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I heard that down at the dentention center, he was an expert at forced rear entry, and that when it came to taking blows, he gave as many as he got.

·
Registered
19,471 Posts
it wouldn't be reported if he wasn't! if guilty send him away for the max!

·
Registered
28,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Now you know where Arpaio got the "pink underwear" idea.

·
Registered
2,368 Posts
THis is funny, pure irony:

I guess he went from "Sheriff of the Year" to Sheriff of the Rear.
I'm nominating this for "Best BWOT Post of 2011."

·
Registered
28,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
28,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I am glad you mentioned that. Feel The Love Enterprises is now offering free delivery of custom sex toys to any rural zip code. To qualify, one must be outside any major metropolitan limits by at least 200 miles, or living in a rental trailer park anywhere in the US or Canada. Here is a picture of one of our satisfied customers with his newly delivered sex toy:

If it is a stallion you are looking for, contact me for prices, the free shipping will be my loss and your gain!

·
Premium Member
43,635 Posts
Had an employee who was gay as a goose (whatever the fuck that means). But he didn't want anyone to know. Ever. Paranoid even though it showed like an electric rainbow in a steam shower. Of course he played 24/7 with male ponies, but no one could say anything because no one was supposed to know. He was a rabid Republican.

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
Yes, let's characterize religion with the action of one nutcase church, and forget about the 100,000 or so in the US that don't ban interracial couples.

Put them next to Madeline Murray O'Hair. Since she was kidnapped and murdered by her equally athiest office manager, all atheists must be kidnappers, murderers, or destined to be the victim of violent crime.

Whatever became of enlightenment?

1 - 20 of 37 Posts