is mclare on his way to japan ??
Wow! I am honored..!!!
No. I have a sedan already, a 1990 560 SEL and I doubt that I am going to do those kind of mods to it once I am done with my Coupe (Which I can FINALLY see an end in sight)
Planned mods for the sedan:
1. Strip it down to the bares and repaint in the exact same Speis Hecker Paint that the Coupe was painted in.
2. Euro Sedan Bumpers (It already has Euro lights and wipers)
3. Some nicer wheels (Don't know what yet, maybe Aero I's? Maybe OZ 3's like the coupe, I do want them to match after all)
4. Recaro Ideal C's with Tray tables like Henric's car (LOVE that look!)
5. Extra door wood.
6. DVD/NAV system like in my Coupe but with TV's in the rear headrest's and IR headphones. Also I am going to remove the front Ashtray and use a double DIN unit for a more OEM look.
7. Rear Fridge if I can scare one up.
I do not want rear buckets at this time. I DO like the way they look, but that is not what I am going for. I am going for a more "Town Car Limo" look and feel. I like the big roomy back seat where I can stretch out.