Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
C320
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im getting ready to buy new wheels, so these have to go... i am now accepting best offer for these, so please email me with your offer.
they are staggared AMG monoblocks finished in tripple chrome, they are 17s, i am not 100% sure on how wide they are, they do not come with tires tho.
wheels are probably 9 outta 10, they dont have curb damage, but inside the wheels there is some chrome pealing, but since the opening on the spokes is small, its really not an issue.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I wanted to know the tire size to see if my existing tires will fit on the rims. Also, can you tell me where you are located.

·
Registered
C320
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Front is 225/45 Rear is 245/40...I am located in Chicago..PM me if you have any other questions regarding the sizes because my brother works at a tire place, and he can tell you if your tires will fit these wheels..just provide the tire size.

·
Registered
95 E320 Coupe, 11 E350 4Matic P2
1,082 Posts
Approx what were you looking to get for them, I'm looking for amg's right now.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Wheel Offset

Are These 112mm 5 Lug. What Is The Offset? The Offset Is Located Stamped On The Inside Of The Rim. What Model Are They Coming Off Of?
Thanks

·
Registered
C320
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
They are the stock W203 offset and coming off a 01 C320...not sure of the exact offset but the fit perfectley on the W203 models.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.