Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
SLK55 AMG
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took the plunge yesterday and purchased a MY 2005 350SLK from MB Direct Caterham, its being delivered on Wednesday!!

I would like to purchase the AMG wheels that I have seen some fitted with, has anyone got links to wheel suppliers etc that I could talk to, or will I have to buy direct from MB? I also would like to purchase the AMG bodykit, would this be the same MB only?

Also my car comes with telephone preinstallation, is there a list of available cradles?

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
R171 SLK200 2005
475 Posts
Jason350SLK - 3/28/2005 5:56 PM

I took the plunge yesterday and purchased a MY 2005 350SLK from MB Direct Caterham, its being delivered on Wednesday!!

I would like to purchase the AMG wheels that I have seen some fitted with, has anyone got links to wheel suppliers etc that I could talk to, or will I have to buy direct from MB? I also would like to purchase the AMG bodykit, would this be the same MB only?

Also my car comes with telephone preinstallation, is there a list of available cradles?

Thanks in advance.
Congratulations - I'm sure waiting for Wednesday to come will feel like an eternity!! [:p]

If you don't want to purchase the AMG body kit from MB, you could always do a search on ebay for either R171 or R 171 - that normally throws up some interesting auctions!!!! [;)] Most of the stuff seems to be sold by Germans though, so postage can be a bit harsh!!!

As for phone cradles, check out Ianx's response at http://www.benzworld.org/forums/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=1204788&posts=3&fid=27

I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for sunny weather on Wednesday for you!!!! [8D]

1 - 2 of 2 Posts