Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys/Gals...

Just wanna let you know that I have a set of 17" staggerred AMG styling III available for sale. They had been used less than 200miles ONLY. NO curb rash, scratch, bent, etc. It is a nice change for SLK350 owners from stock wheels to AMG wheels. Asking for $1500+shipping if required.

·
Registered
15 Posts
i have a slk 55 and want to replace the wheels with aftermarket, did you? Cant seem to find any that fit, can you help?

Patrick

·
Registered
SLK 55 AMG
237 Posts
pq1250 - 5/1/2005 9:40 AM

i have a slk 55 and want to replace the wheels with aftermarket, did you? Cant seem to find any that fit, can you help?

Patrick
I am thinking about getting different wheels for my SLK55. I like the AMG Styling IV but they are quite expensive... I found this shop and contacted them. They said that the Styling IV wheels listed on their site will fit perfectly. Check them out.

http://www.tiredlr.com/spec.php?wheelBrand=AMG&referID=g

·
Registered
SLK55AMG
66 Posts
if your looking to get those AMG style IV and dont wanna spend an arm and a leg for a benz rim than just buy them off ebay, i just got a set coming in sometime next week and i payed $1000US. Fronts are 8.5 and rear are 9.5 , and what i like about these ones more is that theres a Lip on the back. The rim fitment is supose to be perfect, i will post pics when i get them.[:D]

·
Registered
SLK 55 AMG
237 Posts
480hpSLK55 - 5/1/2005 3:06 PM

if your looking to get those AMG style IV and dont wanna spend an arm and a leg for a benz rim than just buy them off ebay, i just got a set coming in sometime next week and i payed $1000US. Fronts are 8.5 and rear are 9.5 , and what i like about these ones more is that theres a Lip on the back. The rim fitment is supose to be perfect, i will post pics when i get them.[:D]
Thanks for the info. I am looking forward to your photos. BTW, are you getting 19s?

Cheers

1 - 6 of 6 Posts