Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 1990 European SEC and was looking for amg front and rear bumper spoilers original or exact copy’s would be great or of anbody in California that has them I could pull a mold off them I would refinish your spoilers after I am done.also looking for the tri y down pipes thanks for any help

·
Premium Member
1990 SEC
4,108 Posts
What model is your SEC?

The reason I ask is that a 1990 European-market 560 SEC should have tri-y exhaust complete with down pipes. Or was your car modified upon import to the US?

AMG pieces for the Series 2 ('86-'91) European-market bumpers are very scarce in the US. Your best source would probably be Japan or Europe.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ya someone took the tri ys but have another set but need down pipes they are no longer available

·
Premium Member
1999 500SL, 1988 SEC
1,159 Posts
Good advice, the amg kits are different between the sedans, and the coupe's and also in the coupe Gen ! and Gen 2. You can make some modifications but. Also it easiest to find the whole Euro bumper with the kits already on instead of a single. However, call Bob Youngman, he might have a dog eared front spoiler. Also there was an add a while ago with a sedan with some AMG bits, you could use the rear bumper skin. Those are the same between the Sedan and Coupe. Trust me though no one is giving this stuff away and don't forget the cost of prepping and painting afterwards

1 - 5 of 5 Posts