Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello all, i am looking to buy the 18 inch monoblock rims, i found some replicas cheap and found some oem ones also, is the OEM ones realy much better than the replicas (there about $300 less than the replica one) .what u guys think?
thanks

·
Registered
12E350, 12ML350, 08C350
461 Posts
AMG replica.

The AMG rims you are looking for (monoblock) , are plenty on Ebay, get the real AMG, do not get the replica. The replica do not have the strenght to stand for the pot hole, it bend so easily, that's why they are so cheap.

·
Premium Member
2001 E320 - Brilliant Silver/Ash: 107,000+
17,193 Posts
New AMG rims are pretty expensive from a dealership, but if you keep your eye on eBay motors you might find some used ones for sale. If you don't see any, try placing your own "Want to Buy" ad. I tried that for some OEM MB wheels and got 2 replies.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ok, thx for the reply guys, i ll keep looking for the real ones then, i ll be watching ebay for a set of used ones.

·
Premium Member
'13 Sprinter 3500 - '12 R350 - '97 E420 - '89 Ferrari Mondial - '88 560SL
799 Posts
acarter53 said:
There are some for sale on Benzworld OE Monos for $800.00 and change. Take a look. With Tires!

why arn't you buying those for yours ? Did you get some already because they would look great

·
Registered
1996 E320
190 Posts
i paid for my 18x8 front and 18x9 rear around $1900 with tires...and they are AMG Monoblock rims...honestly they look great on the car and they are very strong constructed, i live in nyc and roads are disgusting, and they endure everything and definetely they dont bend easily...spend few extra dollars and you will be satisfied...

·
Registered
2001 E320
127 Posts
it might be me, but i always thought the monoblocks where kinda plain looking...their styling doesn't seem to match the car

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
it might be me, but i always thought the monoblocks where kinda plain looking...their styling doesn't seem to match the car
in fact the monoblock are the best looking rims for W210, they fit the car very nice without taking away the classy looks.
and the ones which is for sale here they have a lot of scratchs on em, i ll keep looking for nice ones.

·
Registered
41 Posts
acarter53 said:
There are some for sale on Benzworld OE Monos for $800.00 and change. Take a look. With Tires!

Im interested in purchasing those.

Can I get a link? or the name of who I need to contact?

pictures as well?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts