Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy everyone, been scanning through this forum for a while now and Im getting mroe and more interested in the W164 ML500. I am still deciding between the 2006 ML or a 2006 VW Touareg V8. I was wondering though if anyone has any pictures of the AMG styling package avialable to them, especially a black one as thats the color I am most interested in. Ive test drove the 500 and it is truly a great car. Not 100% on the cupholders though (alot of people have expressed this)
Thanks in advance for all your help

·
Registered
2020 MB GLE 450 4MATIC, 2015 BMW M4
2,117 Posts
JBA1185 - 4/25/2005 8:04 PM

Howdy everyone, been scanning through this forum for a while now and Im getting mroe and more interested in the W164 ML500. I am still deciding between the 2006 ML or a 2006 VW Touareg V8. I was wondering though if anyone has any pictures of the AMG styling package avialable to them, especially a black one as thats the color I am most interested in. Ive test drove the 500 and it is truly a great car. Not 100% on the cupholders though (alot of people have expressed this)
Thanks in advance for all your help
Haven't seen a photo in black, but here's Iridium:

I was going the get the AMG Package utnil I found out you could not get the Alcantara/Aluminum interior with it for some strange reason.

BTW, the Touareg is about 650 lb. heavier than a comparable ML.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts