·
Registered
EURO 280CE
1,689 Posts
VERY nice color, if only it was mint
ive never seen a 78 i guess they are out there in europe
that trailer hitch makes me wary, might not be genuine

translated for people:
Sell here my Mercedes-Benz coupe Built in 1978. He is tiefergelegt with Hofken chassis and has 225er wide tyres on 16 "Ronal-aluminium wheels at the time, probably around waren.Und currently verspoilert AMG. I own the vehicle has been 4 years and sell it just because I prefer to Austria occupation. The vehicle has to August Tüv, where I Tüv only last year August've made, had the Tüv excessive, since then it has nachdatiert.Das car is 30 years and H-plate fähig.Ich have a lot of time invested in the car and 1A always maintained. The soil is excellent, and no problem to get new Tüv, I can not enumerate all what I have exchanged in recent years until it has become: New windscreen with a new seal, new exhaust, new wheel bearings, mint tyres, new Bremsschläuche round, new discs, brake pads, gear, etc. The growing parts and chassis and everything is registered, he even has a second page at the time of admission. He has a detachable trailer coupling, which works perfectly, have always caravans gezogen.Und so he has power steering! I've used it for 160 euros and 200 euros insurance taxes had registered with Saisonkennzeichen.Das vehicle to drive. The vehicle was also in the winter and summer use in a non-ventilated, dry garage. The vehicle has the age accordingly Gebrauchsspuren. The best passing and anschauen.Bitte only serious bids, fun bidders pay 30% of Kaufpreis.Das car after the auction must be within 7 days to be picked up. For sale and Gewährleistung.Hier no guarantee for 1 euro and with no minimum price. Enjoy your bidding! For questions, and test-driving TEL: 08363/927753

·
Registered
1982 300TDT 150,000 miles 1985 380SE 130,000 miles 1991 560SEL 81,000 miles (a/k/a the nightmare)
1,993 Posts
Trailer hitch!!!! Philistine!

·
Registered
money pits of various forms
5,885 Posts
Your just jealous of those of us with proper hitches.

·
Registered
1980 280te 1979 Rabbit D 1969 Triumph T100C
1,406 Posts
more i see them more i dont really care for the body kit. 3-piece euro bumps are so clean i feel it should be left un-kitted.

·
Registered
442 Posts
I only like the kit because its old school, and the only W123 or older mercedes i would run it on would be a REAL AMG, i would never put a fake kit on, or put it on a NON-AMG car.

But i would run and probably will run a AMG front lip. But thats it. Those side skirts and rear valance are gnarly.

·
Registered
1966 250SE Cab, 1989 500SEL euro
3,570 Posts
After selling off my w123 280E AMG about a year ago, it makes me glad today that I'm hanging onto the w124 AMG. With a cammed 280 engine and a 5-speed, that ol' w123 280E AMG could boogie. I miss it somedays.

·
Registered
Mercedes w210-E320 "2000 + C123-230CE "1982
54 Posts
I only like the kit because its old school, and the only W123 or older mercedes i would run it on would be a REAL AMG, i would never put a fake kit on, or put it on a NON-AMG car.

But i would run and probably will run a AMG front lip. But thats it. Those side skirts and rear valance are gnarly.

Strange, I any more first time see it a variant. Look closely for a back spoiler and thresholds. They identical with this red machine.

·
Registered
Mercedes w210-E320 "2000 + C123-230CE "1982
54 Posts
Dear friends! I think that on w123 behind there is AMG a skirt, but from w124! Compare a photo!!! To mine this one and too!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts