Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you have been looking for the amg badge show below it is available at [email protected] for $150.00 shipping included. This badge is a perfect OEM like fit for the e,c,clk models. It is made of solid brass with fired enamel color fill and chrome.

Attachments

·
Registered
BMW 740iL
32 Posts
Yea? You can get those for $40 on eBay

$150? are you NUTS! I picked one up for $40 on eBay recently. Very nice, very high quality. Self promotion is shameless.

·
Registered
CLK AMG55 Cabriolet
12 Posts
Re: Yea? You can get those for $40 on eBay

Self promotion is shameless.
Absolutely. Just look at the 4 posts that Amgbadge has done on this forum [ (1) amg hood badge now available (2) If you have been look for an AMG Hood Badge...(3) Where to get an AMG Hood Badge...
(4) amg hood badge ]. Now I know that these types of forums lend themselves to a little self promotion, but this is ridicules. Amgbadge should be required to pay a fee to advertise on this forums, or (at the very least) indicate that his post is a product advertisement (like in a magazine).

·
Registered
BMW 740iL
32 Posts
If you have been looking for the amg badge show below it is available at [email protected] for $150.00 shipping included. This badge is a perfect OEM like fit for the e,c,clk models. It is made of solid brass with fired enamel color fill and chrome.
Yea? I wonder how we can get this yoyo banned from the forum? Certainly there are some controls on this thing. I'm not as familiar with this forum as others else I would notify an admin. Can someone help us label this yoyo?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts