Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
4 AMGs
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heavy chrome-plated brass with color AMG/Affalterbach logo. Fits recessed hole when original MB Star is removed. 5-min install with no tools required. $149 includes USPS Priority Mail shipping. Never sold on e-Bay!

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
4-AMG: I sent you a rsponse @ the flat hood emblem but you never responded. Where can I get one and how is it attached to the hood? Thanks, Mitch 4152.

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
This identical flat badge can be found all over Ebay, for much less.

·
Registered
2002 CLK 55 AMG
119 Posts
Not a scam, I bought one for the rediculous price, but I was quite satisfied with the quality of the AMG badge. This is not the ugly $17 dollar AMG hood badges on Ebay. This actually fits in the recess hole in the hood and screws from beneath.

·
W203, W210 Moderator
E55 ///AMG
6,911 Posts
raymond- said:
pics on the MBWorld. nice looking and well made. but not enough for me to rip out
my $25 badge.
is this the badge youre talking about -raymond?

·
Registered
39 Posts
That really is the nicest badge you could buy for that design. Is it worth 149.00...up to the buyer. From a distance it's just like the chepo-depot ones off of ebay. Handling and seeing it up close it is waaay nicer and of much better quality.

·
Registered
2010 E63
83 Posts
I just found the same emblem on EBAY. Look at it its exactly the same. It's only $10.00 free shipping. I thought about buying all 99 of them and selling them on these forums for $100.00. But then I felt bad, so I decided to share it with everyone. Here is the LINK:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...3000243 85585

For everyone who spent $150.00 Oh well. Just buy another one and you got 2 for $160.00.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts