Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright guys, I am in need of an AMG hat, and need to know where I could buy one. Anybody know of a reputable source? I looked on mercedes-amg.com but it said to go by the dealer, and I dont really want to show up to the dealer in my Caliber and buy a hat... That'd look kind of odd and be uncomfortable. Anyone have any good sites? edit: And of course, I mean the real thing, not some cheap ripoff.

·
Registered
2010 ML 350; 2011 SL550
90 Posts
Go to the dealer. Park your car 2 blocks away. They will be happy to sell you
a hat. I have had mine 4 years and only recently got an AMG car. Maybe if you put the hat on enough times, you will eventually get an AMG. Worked for me.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
red308 said:
Go to the dealer. Park your car 2 blocks away. They will be happy to sell you
a hat. I have had mine 4 years and only recently got an AMG car. Maybe if you put the hat on enough times, you will eventually get an AMG. Worked for me.
haha, funny :) AMG or regular mercedes hat?

·
Registered
1985 500 SEC, 2005 E320
1,294 Posts
they have both at the dealer. I have one of each. Looking for a cool MB Jacket to go with it.

·
Registered
C 240 02'
59 Posts
lol dude who cares if you look odd, it's not like they will see you again, and incase they do I don't think they'll really remember you, because at most MB dealerships I've been they got different departments for car sales, car parts, services, and MB accesories such as hats. It's like they have their own little MB products of cups, and umbrellas,shirts,and hats which they won't see what kind of car you came in. Have no shame in your game.lol

·
Outstanding Contributor
2002 ML320, 2003 A160, 2002 ML500, 2018 GLS350d
4,432 Posts
I don't think you need a valid MB VIN in order to buy a hat. :rolleyes:

·
Super Moderator
89 Mercedes 300E, 91 Mercedes 300CE, 71 BMW turbo 2002, 73 BMW 2002tii, 85 BMW 635csi
18,595 Posts
I was addicted to MB stealership merchandise once upon a time :) Still have a lot of the ballcaps plus a couple of beanies. They had a nice AMG ballcap with chrome MB logo buckle on the back a year or so ago.I dropped mine in some oil on the garage floor accidently :(

·
Registered
'07 GL320CDI
5,113 Posts
Big Aleks said:
lol dude who cares if you look odd, it's not like they will see you again, and incase they do I don't think they'll really remember you, because at most MB dealerships I've been they got different departments for car sales, car parts, services, and MB accesories such as hats. It's like they have their own little MB products of cups, and umbrellas,shirts,and hats which they won't see what kind of car you came in. Have no shame in your game.lol
All this fear of dealerships is strictly self-inflicted and pretty silly.

·
Outstanding Contributor
2002 ML320, 2003 A160, 2002 ML500, 2018 GLS350d
4,432 Posts
AMG-rubbers - extra grip in slippery conditions. ;)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts