Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
500 SEC AMG Mod'd
1,235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys I bought a SEL Gen 1 bumper chin and I needed a SEC spoiler chin. I am willing to sell it or trade for SEC Gen 1 spoiler chin. The spoiler is in good shape over all with 1 minor crack on the passenger fender mount. I will ship anywhere. I will charge exactly what I paid for it $300 US plus shipping.
I am will to trade also.

The thing is it fits so close to the SEC but I want to keep a clean look and not jerry rig it.

I am in Ottawa Canada and can deliver it within 400 miles or 600km.
[email protected]

Attachments

·
Registered
1982 380SE AMG euro(parted out),1983 300SD "Good Girl", 1984 500SEL AMG euro "Bad Girl"
3,256 Posts
How far off is it from fitting correctly and what area is the issue? I've also got a front sedan spoiler but have a coupe front bumper on my AMG sedan :( I'm about to build a jig for mine to get it absolutely straight, heat it with quarts lights to relax the memory in it that has developed over the years, and then back fill it with rigid foam.

·
Premium Member
2012 CL550 4MATIC Coupe - RIP
10,014 Posts
Roy, I have a Sedan Euro Gen I Bumper you can have.

500SEC_AMG - That guy backed out of the deal and you can have the Euro Coupe Bumper and Chin Spoiler.

·
Registered
500 SEC AMG Mod'd
1,235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
well the spoiler only blocks the fogs buy half an inch and it's the ears that are different but might need heat gun bending, the car is nice enough to do it right. I will try to dig up Barry Taylor and see what he wants or I will drive to Calif and see what's down there. let people know i have it for sale, i need the money.

·
Registered
1982 380SE AMG euro(parted out),1983 300SD "Good Girl", 1984 500SEL AMG euro "Bad Girl"
3,256 Posts
Roy, I have a Sedan Euro Gen I Bumper you can have.

500SEC_AMG - That guy backed out of the deal and you can have the Euro Coupe Bumper and Chin Spoiler.

Thanks for the offer mclare!

I've got one sedan spoiler and two euro sedan front bumpers and three rear euros. I want to find a coupe front lip spoiler to retain the coupe bumper on my AMG sedan. The car also has a coupe grille and coupe trim on the rear. My quest continues if it doesn't look like the sedan spoiler can be properly modified. I'll cut one of my euro bumpers down to do a spoiler for the SD (ala' Nomada's Panzer) to go with skirts and rear bumper treatment.

Attachments

·
Registered
83 500SEC, 87 300D, 92 190E 2.6, 02 C32, 02 C32T, 03 C320T4, 03 E55, 05 CDI, 06 CDI
2,601 Posts
that front spoiler is the same color as the side skits I bought, did you get it from florida?

·
Registered
500 SEC AMG Mod'd
1,235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I bought it from Marc Kaspar in Miami Beach area... very good observation. Wanna buy it?

·
Registered
500 SEC AMG Mod'd
1,235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
for sure mo-fo what cha Gats

1 - 9 of 9 Posts