Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So had to listen at thansgiving to my mom describe how I am taking up too much room at her garage with my parts, SO I have a full garage myself...some stuff must go... I have a GenII usa AMG spoiler no cracks in cream/tan? still has good mounting holes looks like was just mounted/painted once $100.00 Have a staggered set 7" front and 8" back Ronal R9 wheels I refinished one but have never gotten to the rest( I can tell you how to do it ...about 2 hours per wheel and $20 in stripper/sandpaper/paint) I have BBS 3 piece on my car and got these for a change of look. They are staight and in Good shape The one that is finished is in artic white with a polished lip. $780.00... I have 1 recaro classic C non power in fabric GREAT shape $300.00. I was thinking I could get a power one for the drivers side, but 1 year later still nothing on Ebay. The seat is a gajillion ways adjustable and fits like a glove.
Will get over there and get pictures on Sunday ( I can ship via greyhound so very reasonable)..I am in Westmont Illinois

Bob
(630)903-9877

11/26 SPOILER SOLD! Thanks Mark
11/30 Recaro Sold

·
Registered
562 Posts
Bob, I will buy the air dam. I don't care if its for an sel or sec since I have both. Please figure out shipping and boxing cost to 34946, and send me a pm. Thanks.

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
offset

the front are 7" and offset et23
the rears are 8" and offset et11
I was told they would fit my 1991 560sec (bigger brakes)but I have never mounted them
aslo the one I refinished I have not clear coated so you can repaint it easily.
Will post pix tomorrow.
Bob

·
Registered
2,639 Posts
FYI on the Ronal R9s, I have this size on my 123, the staggered offset is just right. Standard MB Bundt caps fit fine. I also have Gen 2 ATE front brakes with no clearance issues, for that matter the ATE calipers also clear 16x8 e11 Penta wheels.

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Staggard are et23 front and et 11 back

I can finish the other 3 (paint all four any color) reasonably if that is what will sell them...Make me an offer.
Bob

·
Registered
3,783 Posts
I hope, for selfish reasons, that the wheels stay around for a month or so. I've been waiting for a set like these to come around the chicago area, and I'm in Downers Grove all the time, so this would be uber convenient... if I hadn't just spent all my car fund money on various little things for her. If you have anything else that will fit my SEL now or in the future, feel free to drop me a PM.

·
Registered
216 Posts
I'm very interested in the R9 Ronals... ready to purchase, are they still available? What's the offset on these? Condition (dings, dents, curb rash, scratches, cracks)?

I've been looking for these for some time. Thanks.

·
Registered
216 Posts
I saw the offsets from a previous post, these would be perfect for my W123... If you still have them, give me a ring or send me an email (fernandezjackie11 AT gmail.com). Very interested.

I sent you my phone # in a PM.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts