Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a clk320 and i am thinking about getting the amg body kit... however, i noticed that on my clk (2002), i have crescent shaped fog lights, and the clks that have the round and yellow fog lights... is this a problem? do i have to get this customized?

·
Registered
2014 CLS550 4Matic
350 Posts
You will just need to get the fog lights for the AMG bumper.
Not sure of your question, you seem to already know the answer. :)
Standard bumper = Crescent shaped
AMG bumper = round shaped
:thumbsup:

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
lol... thanks bro, i didnt realize it was that easy... was born without common sense...

anyhoo... does anyone know where i can get the amg fog lights for cheap? i've checked ebay and they're going for 80 bucks w/o shipping... is this a reasonable price?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks everyone, for your help. I have decided that I am going to buy the BR-S Duraflex body kit. After that I'm going to get the grill with the Mercedes logo in the center from 55tech. After that I'm pretty much done. I will try to post up pics as soon as possible although it is probably going to take another month for me to do everything.

·
Registered
2014 CLS550 4Matic
350 Posts
Thanks everyone, for your help. I have decided that I am going to buy the BR-S Duraflex body kit. After that I'm going to get the grill with the Mercedes logo in the center from 55tech. After that I'm pretty much done. I will try to post up pics as soon as possible although it is probably going to take another month for me to do everything.
I have the grill if you wanna buy mine. I had it on for about a month and decided to go back to stock. Its nice and neat in a box in my garage... Shoot me an offer.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts