Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2000 CLK 430
1,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=7970914666&category=33643&sspagename=WDVW

anyone know how this fits on the clks.. the other one i bought didn't fit right so i thought i'd try a diff one

·
worst mod in BW history
ML CLK Iridescent Hyundai Accent lol,GoPed Freightshaker & Volvo semi's, c'mawn?
27,762 Posts
1.Push it in,if it doesn't fit perfectly,pry it up violently making sure to break plastic tabs on back. 2. Close eyes and squirt a liberal amount of Crazy Glue behind it and use a C-clamp.
3. Feverishly spread excess glue around hood area.
4. Quickly, before glue dries, rub with chemical removal agent.
5. Drive to seedy part of town, preferably the ghetto, although the 'Hood will suffice.
6. Pay a dude 100 bucks.
7. Repeat above steps.

·
Registered
1999 Clk320
239 Posts
ThrillKill - 5/4/2005 12:45 AM

1.Push it in,if it doesn't fit perfectly,pry it up violently making sure to break plastic tabs on back. 2. Close eyes and squirt a liberal amount of Crazy Glue behind it and use a C-clamp.
3. Feverishly spread excess glue around hood area.
4. Quickly, before glue dries, rub with chemical removal agent.
5. Drive to seedy part of town, preferably the ghetto, although the 'Hood will suffice.
6. Pay a dude 100 bucks.
7. Repeat above steps.
haha, that was wrong, but definitly funny... probably not for Phade though, lol!!! Phade, who did you order the first one from... so I can try avoid buying an emblem from them. I hope you have better luck with this one.

·
Registered
2000 CLK 430
1,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
its the 20 dollar one selling on ebay.. i think cause i was fucking withi t so much thats why it broke.. its the same exact one that everyone else sells so i dunno wtf.. i'm gonna try this amg one though..

·
worst mod in BW history
ML CLK Iridescent Hyundai Accent lol,GoPed Freightshaker & Volvo semi's, c'mawn?
27,762 Posts
Phade! Yer gonna love this one:
My new $300 Shatz grill was delivered at work today. I went outside to put it on. I had already attached the star to the center of it. It took about five minutes with some of my staff watching me to put it on. I let down the hood and WHAM!! the fucking star flew off and hit me in the knee. I forgot to thread the hood release through the hole and it popped of the star, breaking the post. So here I sit with mounting tape.........Sound familiar.
Shit I should'nt have made fun of you....Payback's a bitch!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts