Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2014 AMG CLA-45 with 35,000 Miles, and my business partner has a 2015 with only 8,000 miles. My transmission slips horribly from a dead stop, worse if it was just in reverse. I had the 30K mile service done (it was bad before that) which includes a lot of transmission work. I also had the software flashed about 8 months after the service. Both times it worked great for about 2 months, then started slipping again. My business partner just informed me that his 2015 car is now doing the same. It is so bad he said he almost caused an accident. He lives in LA (Calif) and pulled out into traffic, and the car took about 2-3 seconds before the transmission engaged. By the time it hooked up his car bolted in front of several cars! It feels like horrible turbo lag, but it's not, it is definitely the transmission. I let my friend D'Arcy drive it, he has a Porsche 911 and 2 BMW M cars, he said it's the worst transmission he ever experienced. Has anyone else had the problem? It really ruins the driving experience. I love this car but hate the transmission, it's really horrible. Please help!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts