Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
SLK350
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just invited to the MB AMG Challenge. Sounded cool 'til I saw the 1200 buck registration fee. They are holding it at Elkhart Lake Race Track in Wisconsin. Too bad for the price and too bad I'll be at Oshkosh for the Fly In. [:D][:D][:D]

Roberta[:D][:)][8D][:I][:p][}:)][8)][:0][:eek:)][;)]

Attachments

·
Registered
SL550
949 Posts
$1,200 is not all that bad of a price...

I got the invitation as well and would have considered it if the venues were a bit closer. Hopefully, some other forum members will attend and give us a full report.

·
Registered
SLK 200, Golf V GTI
269 Posts
RE: $1,200 is not all that bad of a price...

I just got the email and was ecstatic about the thought of participating-until I realised it wasn't for us Aussies........[V] If anyone goes, please have fun, let us know how it went, and think of us while you're blasting round the track!

·
Registered
2005 SLK350 2011 GLK3504X 2006 ML350(selling when GLK arrives)
1,940 Posts
Got mine too...now I have to weigh the cost and the fact is a distance away...with the alternative to do something at Infineon (old Sears point) with my 350...[:0]

·
Registered
20 Posts
I got the email as well even though I don't (yet) have an SLK. I am interested in doing the Road America or Lime Rock event. Sounds like a blast, especially after reading the Nevada post! [:D][8D]

·
Registered
SLK350 6MT
294 Posts
I got the email too. And, I would love to drive at Elkart Lake. That is one great race course. It would be a blast to drive up there in my SLK350 and then hop into an AMG. Unfortunately, I have other plans for July 30. On the good side it may postpone my desire for an SLK55.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Unfortunately the Lime Rock and Road America sessions are FULL [:(], but I put my name on the waiting list for the RA event on July 30.

·
Registered
05 SL55, 04 ML500, ML63 on order 997TT launch car on order
158 Posts
I signed up very early in the AM, on the day I saw it in my e-mail. Monday was already full, but I got in on Tuesday. Lime Rock is a few hours away.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts