Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
02 CLK55 Cab 85300CD
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am thinking about trading or selling in my '02 55Cabrio (designo cashmere, every option except nav and phone 8K summer miles)to get ready for the list for whenever the next 55 cab comes out (04? retractable or not..at least the CD changer is getting out of the trunk and moving closer to being part of the radio!! finally catching up to Infinity<g>).Not sure I want to part with it tho..

Problem: I can't find a comp for value anywhere. I'd like to go armed with some info when I see my dealer.Any help with its current value? Thanks.[^][?]

·
Registered
2002 CLK 55 cabrio
11 Posts
I'm without the designo...

...and stickered around $82k as I recall. Yours probably pushed $85k, right? With relatively few miles, I would think your might retail in the low 70s and wholesale in the low 60s, and I have absolutely nothing to base that on other than experience. I guess one way to ascertain value is an Ebay Motors auction. It's the right time of year to sell it. We have some rare cars...less than 800 sold in NA from what I understand, and that will always make it hard to get valuations.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts