Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is it right if I put an AMG badge on my CLK 430?? Since it does have the AMG wheels and body molding?? THEY both look the same...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sure you can, HOWEVER ...

You are probably going to get reamed by these PETTY and ANAL MBNZ owners, who seem to believe that the ONLY way you are eligible to have the AMG badge displayed is to have EVERY FREAKIN' AMG part made for your car installed. Right guys? and dont tell me thats not true! 'Oh no!!! AMG factory installed body kits and rims don't count!!! It has to be a CLK55 or nothing at all!!!' I wouldn't be surprised if they write back and call you a 'RICE BOY'..Now that I think about it...DON'T DO IT!!! It's not worth the humiliation from these guys!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
go for it... if anyone says anything to you, tell them to fuck off. if you like it then do it, because you do have amg rims and the kit. its up to you, if anyone says anything to you then its probably because they are afraid of being called 'ricer' if they did it. even though i wouldnt consider it 'rice'. Anyone have a problem with that? because i know this 'rice' thing has gotten a lil far... its been cooling down... but some people are still stupid about it.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Go for it !! CLK430 comes with the AMG bodykit and 17" rims, it'll look better with the AMG badge.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Badges, we don't need no stinking badges!

[With all due rspect to Alfredo Bedola Jr. who uttered that line on screen...]<br> <br> Pull the badges and go stealth. My CLK55 is badge less. That keeps the rif-raff away and lets me pick whom to humiliate.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: Badges, we don't need no stinking badges!

yeah.. it all depends on the owner right? i really dont think it matters what badges you have on... as long as it has something to do with your car.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks guys, but I like the BUG KILLER 'S IDEA...NO BADGES, and I'll still smoke there asses.......

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Why represent your vehilcle as something it isn't? Would you add Phd to your name if you weren't?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Don't add the AMG - the body kit will have a 'SPORT' emblem affix to the side panels located behind the front wheels - a dead giveaway that the car is not an 'factory AMG'. Go without the AMG - its less clutter anyway.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hey Danr.... if it has the AMG wheels, body kit it can fly, as for the phd...GET A LIFE. I am a MD..

But i still went with NONE at all... already took them off..Do you want them to put on your Pinto ?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts