Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an Amg airbox I would like to sell because I currently need the money. The unit works and I had it recently re-painted because there was a minor scratch on it. I am supposed to be getting in brand new green filters next week so I may be aple to include those with the box also. There are currently no filters in the box so I will selling it for $350 OBO plus shipping. I am on Long Island if anyone is close and wants to pick the box up.

If you are interested in buying the airbox Please email me at [email protected] and I will be able to respond quicker. Thanks for looking.

Attachments

·
Registered
Hopes & Dreams
1,417 Posts
lmao

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I will be receiving BRAND NEW green filters so I will include them with the unit for a total price of $375 plus shipping if you are not picking it up

·
Registered
CLS 350 2012 (C218) - RIP CLS 55, 500
17 Posts
Would these fit in a W208 CLK 230 Kompressor? Or is the airbox for clk's 430 onwards?.

Plus would you ship to the uk?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I am not sure if it will fit your car maybe someone else on the forum would know. Yes I would ship to the UK.

·
Registered
1999 Clk 430
93 Posts
I will be receiving BRAND NEW green filters so I will include them with the unit for a total price of $375 plus shipping if you are not picking it up
I'm interested in purchasing your airbox...

Check your e-mail. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I went to take the box off for someone to show them a picture and there is a spot in the middle where the paint rubbed off. It is not the end of the world because it can be touched up but I will lower the price to $350. The filters have been used for about 50 miles because I put it on the car to test it out. They are still perfectly new. Brand new the filters were over $100. $350 with green filters is a fair price. The unit brand new with new filters would set u back over $550 so I beleive this is a fair deal. Thank you.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts