Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Your stay here depends on who you know and how much you can trust them. As you travel through the 20+ sub-cities you will learn a lot about your so- called friends, your new-found enemies, and even more about yourself. Maybe you will find some new friends and start a gang to terrorize the city. Or maybe you're the type that will stay low and keep to yourself..... and silently become the baddest mother ****er to ever walk the streets.
The possibilities are endless.

However you choose to do it is completely up to you. One thing is certain, The city is your playground.
Build your reputation. Demand respect.

Try this game out everybody. If you're bored at work or something to do in your spare time check this game out.

Lost Power City - New Registration

Post here if you need help. :)

·
It was fun while it lasted
11,124 Posts
Does it allow me to visit brothels, have deviant sex and mutilate the victims? If not, then take your Delorean, Farty Suckfly, and tele-transport back to non-existence.

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
Does it allow me to visit brothels, have deviant sex and mutilate the victims? If not, then take your Delorean, Farty Suckfly, and tele-transport back to non-existence.
Oh oh! deviant sex? Shit that could be anything to theses freaking mormons here... anything outside of what they call the missionary position is a no no..

I mean how the hell do they know that the intended position was not doggy style? why strictly the male on top? why not in the chair position? or ...? :D

·
Surely A Large Human
35,725 Posts
Any game that cannot fully represent all of the treacherous and inhumane forms of sexual deviancy - which have been or will be - is just stupid, Mcfly.

Call us when you have baby's shitting on squirrels fisting each other in a cup.

(Is that offsides? I don't imagine this thread will last long, so what the heck.)

·
Surely A Large Human
35,725 Posts
Wait a minute. "Text based".

Text based??!? Is HHGTTG making a come-back?

Hmmmm..

Also, saying "RPG Game" is like saying "Role Playing Game Game". It's like using extra commas before the word "and" in a sentence.

Might try to roll a d4 and let us know whether or not you have to blow yourself.

·
66,894 Posts
Depends what your definition of "Babes" are. :D
Well, how did you design them in your game? Chunky monkeys? Sticks on dicks? tata clad or tities pinned into them? fill us in McFly, if we like we play, hell maybe even help you finance it if you don't mind:rolleyes:

·
Surely A Large Human
35,725 Posts
Drew. "Text based".

Tell us, Mcfly - does this game accept the command "fist sister's quivering anus"?

No?

How about "put on voltaire's angry glove"?

Nothing?

Damn.

·
Surely A Large Human
35,725 Posts
Dig, what would a wallaby have to say about a text-based game where you couldn't put on a Tom Jones mask, slather the brake discs with vaseline, and fuck a stranger in the ass?

·
Surely A Large Human
35,725 Posts
Why is the measure of something's depravity always dependent upon involvement of one's anus?

Why am I asking you?

Why don't I go to bed now...

·
Surely A Large Human
35,725 Posts
Mcfly, I suggest you send a PM to "Prettyandbuff" (real name), aka KamiL. I think he's just the kind of individual who could spend the rest of his life spanking it to text-based descriptions of hot Jewish chicks on your game.

·
66,894 Posts
Qbn, your fascination with anus is disturbing
Text based can be as naughty as images or video it's all in the the skills in using the language. Let's see if McFly is cuntylinguist

·
66,894 Posts
Mcfly, I suggest you send a PM to "Prettyandbuff" (real name), aka KamiL. I think he's just the kind of individual who could spend the rest of his life spanking it to text-based descriptions of hot Jewish chicks on your game.
You mean you never spanked to written words? You're weird:eek:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts