Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Am selling my really nice 1997 W210 manual in order to pay for a newer Auto
(see my last crystalgrand thread).
I have just discovered a 4" pool of water in the left hand boot well (nearside)
No dampness in any other area in the boot. Would anyone know where this might be coming from.
Looking for £650 with 11 month mot. car in Glasgow. E200 manual with
145K miles. Really nice light emerald green metallic (Mercedes call it Alexandrite !

Full description on ebay uk ITEM NUMBER 220901075093

Barry 07793-975766

Attachments

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
You might (only a suggestion ) be better posting on a UK forum...the costs of transport to the US would be astronomical.

I see you're in Glasgow...I guessed Edinburgh in your other thread.

·
Registered
35,781 Posts
Yeah. I was seriously considering importing W210 with cdi engine to California. Have seem them in UK for around $4000, while in CA I could easily add 1 on front of that quote.
But those cars have steering wheel on wrong side. ;)

·
Registered
125 Posts
Ah, I see. I thought this post was going to feature a pristine, never-opened OWNER'S manual. Now *that* you could sell and ship across the pond. :)

·
Registered
35,781 Posts
Not the first time I notice that British don't care to show the engine selling the car.
I know £650 is not high asking price, but how do you expect to find a Mercedes buyer posting only 4 lousy pictures?
The house window reflection on the hood looks very nice ;)

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
Not the first time I notice that British don't care to show the engine selling the car.
I know £650 is not high asking price, but how do you expect to find a Mercedes buyer posting only 4 lousy pictures?
The house window reflection on the hood looks very nice ;)
:confused: He has 17 bids as I type this...so it works for him.:p

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
I would let him talk if £413.00 is really working for him. ;)

BTW how do you figure it is "right hand drive"?
What do you mean?

The steering wheel is on the right, therefore its right hand drive, as opposed to left hand drive when the steering wheel is on the left.

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
In US we do have right-hand traffic rule.
Thinking about it, seems that in UK right-hand drive cars are used for left-hand traffic.
How many would vote this making sense?
In the US and your country of birth you drive on the right side of the road in a left hand drive vehicle...the opposite is true for the UK.

Boy, you do make things difficult.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts