Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know were to find an Aluminim footrest for a C32? I've checked BRABUS and I bought pedals from them, but no footrest :(<br> <br> Thx,<br> Chris<br> 2002 C32 AMG

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Where did you find the Brabus pedals? Website, phone #, etc? Do you have any pictures or where can I find it on the internet? As far as a dead pedal, i've never seen a brabus pedal (obviously). The Levoc pedals are not that bad though. Check out this site:<br> <br> http://www.optauto.com<br> <br> Hope this helps!

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I called them up and ordered them. They dont have a pic in their website though. They are a little expensive (BRABUS), but i think they are worth it. They are built very good and look and feel much better than LEVOC. You get 3 pieces: Acc., Brake, and the e-brake.<br> <br>

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks, Chris. Let me know if you find a good dead pedal that matches. I'll do the same once I get at look at what the Brabus pedals look like.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Same problem here. I saw the picture of the break pedal (not the entire set) on eBay. Wanted to see what the rest looked like. No avail. I am going to wait to see the entire thing before ordering two sets (I would like to use the second one as the dead pedal if it works.)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts