Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1997 S500V, 1999 S500 grand edition, 2006 s65 amg
7,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well guys i have a extra set of aluminum Camshaft oilers i bought for the m119. i bought them for $15 a piece. i already did the conversion on my 97 s500. I bought a second set because i was going to get a w140 coupe but that didn't work out.

i am just asking for the price i paid for the items. i paid about $250 i am asking $250 for the set they are original mercedes cam oilers not the aftermarket aluminum ones. i cleaned them properly and they just need new orings i can get those for about an additional $32.

i am asking what i paid plus shipping. shipping in the US should be around $15. its still cheaper then the aluminum ones they sell online plus its oem. i just want to make something out of it so its not a complete loss for me. Plus i know alot of people are looking for them

·
Registered
1997 S500V, 1999 S500 grand edition, 2006 s65 amg
7,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Pictures. Also let me add the aftermarket ones have a screw on the back while the OEM ones have a little ball.

first pic is the back and the second pic has the part number dealers can't even get this. third pic is the 16 fourth pic is the acid cleaning process, then i have a ultrasonic wash so the insides are fully cleaned. then soap water wash and last but not least i wash them with distilled water and let them dry.

Attachments

·
Registered
1995 S500 coupe, 1990 Mazda Miata
694 Posts
I bought a set of these from nhzruthless818 and they're just like brand new. Great way to avoid future problems.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts