Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
95 SL500, K&N, NEOKEN Ported TB, Custom Intake, RENNtech Sport Exhaust, AMG I Monoblocks
10,980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Do you have a spare room for me? ;)

Keep on mate :thumbsup:.

Cheers.

Of course I do Mick. I will always have a guest bedroom reserved for you and your company. ;)

Unfortunatley, there won't be any elaborate metallic decorations such as the living room tho. :D

Best Regards. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
MB SL600, MB 380SE, Suzuki Grand Vitara, 38' Chris-Craft, Volvo V70XC, and my own two feet...
4,131 Posts
Wow Ken, someone's been a busy boy! You doing some more port/polishing?

·
Premium Member
95 SL500, K&N, NEOKEN Ported TB, Custom Intake, RENNtech Sport Exhaust, AMG I Monoblocks
10,980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Wow Ken, someone's been a busy boy! You doing some more port/polishing?

All custom P&P projects, some including cylinder head machining work, you already know it Chris. :sawzall:

I think the UPS man is beginning to despise me by now. :p

·
Registered
Departed 1998 SL500 (and the Pano is in Bogota)
12,967 Posts
Hope that black sofa is comfortable, that's where you will be sleeping when your wife got tired of you spending too much time on your car.

·
Premium Member
10,980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hope that black sofa is comfortable, that's where you will be sleeping when your wife got tired of you spending too much time on your car.
Hah! Very funny RKH. :rolleyes:

As comfortable as that black leather sofa is, fortunatley my ex-wife and I are seperated. :)

·
Registered
ML320, 1998. SL500, 2001, 230.000 +mls
268 Posts
"fortunatley my ex-wife and I are seperated."

My first thought when I saw the pics, was this guy can't be married.

Mine got very upset when she found out that I used the dish washer as a part cleaner.
(Worked perfect on the parts thou).
As this is # three, I can't afford using the dish washer anymore.

Anyway, all my wifes have been very good house-keepers. They always keep the house!

Have a nice week-end to you all.

·
Registered
2000 Obsidian Black Metallic Mercedes SL 320 V6 (SOLD) 2012 E 350CDI Cabrio 265 PS
4,546 Posts
"fortunatley my ex-wife and I are seperated."

My first thought when I saw the pics, was this guy can't be married.

Mine got very upset when she found out that I used the dish washer as a part cleaner.
(Worked perfect on the parts thou).

Anyway, all my wifes have been very good house-keepers. They always keep the house!

per300 I'm sorry about it but I couldn't stop laughing about the house keeper comment lol.
Anyway there's a funny song here that says instead of getting a woman buy a Yamaha. Are you wondering why I have an R1 in my garage now? ;).

Cheers.

·
Registered
2000 Obsidian Black Metallic Mercedes SL 320 V6 (SOLD) 2012 E 350CDI Cabrio 265 PS
4,546 Posts
Of course I do Mick. I will always have a guest bedroom reserved for you and your company. ;)

Unfortunatley, there won't be any elaborate metallic decorations such as the living room tho. :D

No biggie Ken:D As long as you allow me to smoke and there's a big ash tray and possibly internet connection and a bed of course I'm sound. Lol.
You'll just have to stand an Italian crazy chap that speaks like Ali G sometimes and that speaks with a strong British accent;).

Cheers.

·
Registered
Departed 1998 SL500 (and the Pano is in Bogota)
12,967 Posts
"

So your next house should have multiple dishwashers, they are cheaper than another house.:D

·
Premium Member
10,980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
No biggie Ken:D As long as you allow me to smoke and there's a big ash tray and possibly internet connection and a bed of course I'm sound. Lol.
You'll just have to stand an Italian crazy chap that speaks like Ali G sometimes and that speaks with a strong British accent;).

Cheers.

All good here Mick, I smoke too as you already know, ash trays, wireless internet connection, and of course there is a bed in the guest room. There is also the keys to the car if you happen to feel the neccesity or desire to take the 500 out for a drive for any reasons.. :D :D

Ali G?

Do you mean Borat???........Haha. :D

·
Premium Member
10,980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
So your next house should have multiple dishwashers, they are cheaper than another house.:D
Or a Hobart commercial dishwasher. :D :D

Attachments

·
Administrator
1998 Pano SL500; 1993 SL500; 2005 ML270cdi
9,374 Posts
I remember Mickey Rooney being interviewed on a TV chat show many years ago and his views on divorce.

When talking about the divorce settlement he said " I think the settlement was very fair we split things fifty fifty, take the house for instance, she got the inside and I got the outside" :D

Thankfully I have a very patient albeit long suffering wife who puts up with mine and our two sons various projects, which sometimes end up in the house.

At present part of the kitchen dining table is taken up with the chemicals and other paraphernalia for making APCP rocket motors :rolleyes:

·
Registered
4,546 Posts
All good here Mick, I smoke too as you already know, ash trays, wireless internet connection, and of course there is a bed in the guest room. There is also the keys to the car if you happen to feel the neccesity or desire to take the 500 out for a drive for any reasons.. :D :D

Ali G?

Do you mean Borat???........Haha. :D

Yes that's the actor lol but when he plays Ali G he's ten times funnier lol.
And about the keys, well I know I will have a urgent need to take your 500 for a drive on the freeway or on an interstate ... booooorn to be wiiiiild lol.

Cheers.

·
Registered
4,546 Posts
Or a Hobart commercial dishwasher. :D :D
Ken I used that infernal thing when I was in the army a few times and I can tell you a normal house dish washer works much better and with far less effort lol.

Cheers.

·
Premium Member
10,980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Ken I used that infernal thing when I was in the army a few times and I can tell you a normal house dish washer works much better and with far less effort lol.

Cheers.
We have one of these at my families' Restaurant. I agree with you Mick that the operation of these things suck,
that is the reason we hired a dishwasher. :D

The good thing is that these Hobart commercial units are so powerful they complete a new load less than a minute. :thumbsup:

Best Regards. :)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.