Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Banned
3,184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure if any of you listen to Alex Jones or Jeff Rense or Jack Blood or even Texx Marrs, but I have to say that these guys have their fingers on the pulsating heart muscle of what's really going on in the world. I'm sorry, but for years I tried to dismiss them as "wackos" but I keep being proved wrong. 99.9% of the news they report is factual.

those of you who put O'Reilly, Geraldo and CNN, Fox over these guys are plum crazy. I'm sorry.

I thought Verichip was a joke, until Alex Jones made proved that this is something that's gonna make the toughest of you men shrink to nothing or fight like militia. they've been doing it to animals for years. now us?

my god.:eek:

·
Registered
29,576 Posts
Verichip has been around for a few years. Been around in pets even longer. The trick is to have parties, remove the chips from dogs, cats and people, mix them all up and reinsert. We have to be creative, people.

As for Alex Jones:

infowars.com said:
Alex Jones is considered by many to be the grandfather of what has come to be known as the 9/11 Truth Movement.

Jones predicted the 9/11 attack in a July 2001 television taping when he warned that the Globalists were going to attack New York and blame it on their asset Osama bin Laden.

Since 9/11 Jones has broken many of the stories which later became the foundation of the evidence that the government was involved.

After helping BBC journalist Greg Palast break major stories Palast publicly thanked Alex for being the only radio host to pay attention to W199I, a leaked document concerning FBI protection of groups linked to Al-Qaeda.
I like pretty black helicopters as much as anyone at The National Airshow in Washington or the Nellis show or the NorthAmerican AirShow in Dayton. But that is where they stay.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts