Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2000 E430 Sport
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to replace two rims from an accident with a curb in the snow.

No one ever calls me back, so I turn to my fellow owners group. I have had no luck in finding a reputable shop in the Milwaukee Wisconsin area who i will risk fender rolling or suspension mods. So i am looking for a lazy mans approach.

Can anyone give me a recommendation of tire/rim sizes front and rear that will fit on the 2000 E430 sport that has the euro look (like a 9 to 9.5 larger in the rear). I don’t understand all the offset, so if I would also need to buy spacers and bolts could you tell me this also. I would like to do this myself at a friend’s garage.

I was interested in Lorenser LM-5 and Brabus mono V 2pc but will consider alternatives. can you also state the pros and cons between 18 inch and 19 inch. I am leaning towards 18 because of simplicity, but everyone likes 19’s if they can get them.

·
Registered
W211/W210 Estate /W209/W208
1,970 Posts
I need to replace two rims from an accident with a curb in the snow.

No one ever calls me back, so I turn to my fellow owners group. I have had no luck in finding a reputable shop in the Milwaukee Wisconsin area who i will risk fender rolling or suspension mods. So i am looking for a lazy mans approach.

Can anyone give me a recommendation of tire/rim sizes front and rear that will fit on the 2000 E430 sport that has the euro look (like a 9 to 9.5 larger in the rear). I don’t understand all the offset, so if I would also need to buy spacers and bolts could you tell me this also. I would like to do this myself at a friend’s garage.

I was interested in Lorenser LM-5 and Brabus mono V 2pc but will consider alternatives. can you also state the pros and cons between 18 inch and 19 inch. I am leaning towards 18 because of simplicity, but everyone likes 19’s if they can get them.
Use the TireRack Site..It Can Be a Good Start!
Also Tirerack will Rent the Fender rolling tool!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts