Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alstadt I is a perfection. What is the market price for 19'? How about Brabus Monoblock V multipiece 19'? <br>
<br>
Usually, people use 19*9.5 or more for the rear tire to have the deep look effect. Can I use 19*8.5 instead but still get the 'deep look' by changing the offset? I have a clk 320 '00. What should be the offset for 19*8.5?<br>
<br>
Thank so much for the info.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Used to have them....

9.5 won't fit the rear without fender modification.<br> <br> I had 19x8 and 19x9 Altsatdt 1.<br> <br> The offset was I think + 38 for the front and +25 for the rear. The place where you'll buy it should know though.<br> <br> I now have 18' Brabus Monoblock Vs on

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: Used to have them....

How much you get for your altstadt? and where did you get it?<br> which one you like better, altstadt or your new monoblock V?

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I bought them off a friend so it was way cheaper than new..

I think I paid around 2,400 for the set with tires.<br> <br> For the look, I like the Alstadts better but because the Brabus' are 18's the ride is definitely better although I sometimes look back and want to switch again.<br> <br> There's a guy who posted pics of CLK in the galleries with 18' Alstadt 1. Check it out.<br> <br> Frank

1 - 7 of 7 Posts