Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Trent's right...you should by an Acura!

Surely Daddy bought your C320. If you had spent your own money on it, you wouldn't want to deface it with all tht juvenile CRAP! Where I come from we call those wigger cars.....white boys trying to be....well, you can figure it out....<br>You should think seriously about a really loud ass exhaust...better yet, take the whole damned system off!<br>A boom boom stereo would be choice as well! Maybe some blue neon lights to go underneath it, too. Then you could lay the seat back all the way -- no, you could take the driver's seat out and sit in the back -- and turn your baseball cap around backwards and bob your bleached head up and down to the tune of your favorite Snoop Doggy Dogg tune....

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Trent's right...you should buy an Acura!

Surely Daddy bought your C320. If you had spent your own money on it, you wouldn't want to deface it with all tht juvenile CRAP! Where I come from we call those wigger cars.....white boys trying to be....well, you can figure it out....<br>You should think seriously about a really loud ass exhaust...better yet, take the whole damned system off!<br>A boom boom stereo would be choice as well! Maybe some blue neon lights to go underneath it, too. Then you could lay the seat back all the way -- no, you could take the driver's seat out and sit in the back -- and turn your baseball cap around backwards and bob your bleached head up and down to the beat of your favorite Snoop Doggy Dogg tune.... <p>

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i just purchased a new c-320 sports edition amythest color. i'm looking into putting clear lenses on, but i don't know what all lenses i can get. i will get 18s this summer sometime and probably lower it as well as put mirror tint on the windows and winsheild. i was just wondering if you knew of any lenses/modifications as well as performance parts that i could use. thanks a lot

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Welcome to the club !! Don't mind that other guy. Here's some.

C32 AMG Kit (see post below)<br>Eibach Sport Lowering Springs<br>Supersprint Cat-back Exhaust<br>Chrome Headlight Rings<br>Supercharger !!! <br>GIAC Chip !!<p>hmmm....lenses, try www.in-pro.de<p>Vince

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Re: clears...say what?

Exactly how do you put "clear corners" on a 2001 C?<p>On the front, the t/s is integrated into the headlight, which is already clear.<p>On the rear, the turn signal portion of the lights is already clear. So unless you go "full clear" on the entire rear lights (which is unbelievably tacky), you can't do anything.<p>Please enlighten me...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts