Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1984 300TD wagon
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello there, does anyone know of a company who makes all weather mats that fit a 300 TD wagon; floors and the back hatch area as well? Also, looking for a roll screen that attaches on the back seat and covers the back portion of the wagon. If anyone has any suggestions, I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you.

·
Registered
8 Posts
front wheels control

i have a lot of play in my steering,when i turn feels like the tires or wheels or something slips anyone have any info. thanks, denns--- 1982300td wagon

·
Registered
1994 SL320, '76 240D
153 Posts
WeatherTech has a universal cargo mat - I am not sure of the dimensions. Their website is:...

WeatherTech has a universal cargo mat - I am not sure of the dimensions. Their website is:

www.weathertech.com

Hey - how wide is the rear cargo area on your wagon? I was wondering If I could fit a Go-Kart in the back?

·
Always Remembered RIP
520 Posts
Hello there, does anyone know of a company who makes all weather mats that fit a 300 TD wagon; floors and the back hatch area as well? Also, looking for a roll screen that attaches on the back seat and covers the back portion of the wagon. If anyone has any suggestions, I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you.
You can get the rubber all weather mats from the dealer, their around £60 a set (depending on model)in the UK.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.