Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2008 E350
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a website that sells a good all weather floor mat. I've found black, but looking for the tan for me 02 E320. Thanks

·
Premium Member
05 500
6,512 Posts
I've been using the ones from WeatherTech for several years on different cars and they work quite well. The OEM ones are useless if you live in any place where it snows, even lightly.

·
Registered
01 e320 4matic wagon
192 Posts
I bought new old stock mb black mats from a dealer in VA for my Tan 01. I like the contrast it brings to the interior

·
Registered
Mercedes W210 E320 wagon
406 Posts
I have floor mats made by WeatherTech. They fit perfectly and match interior color. One other important thing - those mats don't smell. :)
This is example.

·
Registered
85 190e/8v & 89 420 SEL
1,073 Posts
Made for the car. Those are the best all-weather-dirty-shoes/boots mats you can buy. I prefer the nice pretty carpet ones down here in Texas. If I lived where it snows I'd have some of those bad ass WeatherTech mats. $100 isn't bad for such a tough set of mats either. I took some screenshots with my Firefox "Fireshot" and included them below.

Check out the site for them: WeatherTech Automotive Accessories

·
Premium Member
2001 E320 - Brilliant Silver/Ash: 107,000+
17,193 Posts
OEM MB mats are only available in black but I like the ones I have. They don't cost that much. My car is silver with the gray interior and I like the way they look.

·
Premium Member
2001 E320 4-Matic
81 Posts
I just ordered the weathertech mats, and trunk liner. The trunk liner fits and is decently thick. The floor mats are thick, but the did not fit my '01 E320. The front passenger one is the problem. I have OEM carpeted mats, and took pictures of them and emailed it to MacNeil with theirs next to and underneath the carpeted and the shape is completely different. I did all of this last Friday, and am waiting to get refund info. To me a $100 is decent, but you still need to cut the back mats to fit. They are not custom size.

·
Registered
1995 E320, 1998 E300 Turbodiesel, 1999 E320 4M Wagon, 2001 E320
77 Posts
The passenger footwell is different in 4-matic cars, so most E320-made mats will not fit. This is due to the drive gear running to the front axle...I have had a similar problem finding mats that fit over this "tunnel."

1 - 12 of 12 Posts