Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,<br> <br> Many of us have a lot of questions on the new SL. <br> Please find hereunder an URL that brings you to the Deucht site (don't worry there is a trick to hav it speaking english). <br> So : <br> <br> http://www.mercedes-benz.de/mbd/TG05/0,3528,C20_5_20D,00.html?<br> <br> You can go to this URL (all in deutch), THEN click on a sentence where there is the word interactiv (on the left side of the screen). This will give you access to an interactive presention of the documention of the SL500, you see all the details on all the buttons you can find in this car (and there is quiet a lot!). <br> <br> Have a good visit !!

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Do you have any German Pictures of the new SL500/SL55 in the new alabaster white exterior color or in the new topaz blue color or the traditional red exterior color. Please reply before I make my order next week on a White Sl which I have not seen yet. So Far only the French and Italian website for Mercedes Benz shows computerized colors of this vehicle.<br> <br> <br> Thankyou<br> Mark Robinson, <br> USA<br> <br> <br> <br>

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Do you have any German Pictures of the new SL500/SL55 in the new alabaster white exterior color or in the new topaz blue color or the traditional red exterior color. Please reply before I make my order next week on a White Sl which I have not seen yet. So Far only the French and Italian website for Mercedes Benz shows computerized colors of this vehicle.<br> <br> <br> Thankyou<br> Mark Robinson, <br> USA<br> <br> <br> <br>

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks, Phil. The interactive 'official' (German) MB site you found is excellent. I keep finding new features. As you said, 'all you want to know' re the new SL.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi Mark, <br> <br> You are the lucky guy to be able to order the SL right now... <br> <br> (I'am jaleaous somewhere, I guess ;-)) <br> <br> I put one photo with the new topaz blue color, unfortunattely I got nothing in White till now. <br> <br> PS: Good waiting ....

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the information, Phil. (I got a little caught up in the site and forget to come back and thank you for the e-mail.) It is a great 'window' to see the Mercedes German site and see how they are presenting the car to their market. Stunning car.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts