Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All, i need some info the were any of you guys have any info to share about any link address for the S/W 202 factorypaint color and paint code?

Thanks a bunch
Any info , Very much appreciated...

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanx a lot for the useful info. Been check there thou not very detailed check. If there were any other like to share, would be very much appreciated. Thanx again there...:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2002 ML55 AMG, 2005 Chrysler Crossfire Coupe Limited, 1999 C280
4,714 Posts
If you're looking for the paint code to respray YOUR Mercedes, isn't the paint code on the lower panel beam when you open the driver's door?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yup, sorry for the late feedback. Actually i just try to find a suitable color for my merc, since now mine is two tone briliant silver and silver stone. Found might be look gorgeous if basic color a bit more darker, since i've polished mine and turn out the result not quite stunning compare with the more darker paint. Base on that. I would like to browse for other color but still factory based to keep the originality look. Anyway i've browsed paintscratch.com thanks for your info and still searching for suitable one.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
mine is black... im pretty sure its the 040 black. not sure about any others, the answer has to be somewhere on the web, i just dont have time right now to look it up for you:p
As i were sayin' ...
Any info , Very much appreciated...;)

Niceride u've there thou...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts