Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2000 MB CLK430 AMG w/ 19" factory amg's, lowered, built in radar, tints, and more....
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hopefully someone can help me out. I get out of the car and hit the lock button(global) and it makes an audible three beeps and locks. About 20 minutes if i go check it, the fog lights, side markers and rear lights are blinking, still locked and no noise. I am positive no one touched it. Anyone have any imput??? Thanks DAVE

·
Registered
1999 clk 430
59 Posts
my alarm horn went out bought a new one from stealership 70.00 one bolt one plug done. its behind the front driver side bumper just remove the plastic trim under the car held in by 4 screws then replace the horn

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am having the same problem (flashing fog and rear lights after locking) on my clk.
Has anyone found out what causes this or how to fix?

·
Registered
w208
1,462 Posts
anyone ever end up figuring out how to solve this problem?....i had it last year till my battery died - got it replaced by roadside MB and the problem stopped...now its about the same exact time as last year and im having the problem again...

·
Registered
5 Posts
i am having the same problem ..... just had the battery replaced too .... When i lock the car, all the lights keep flashing .... any of guys figure it out?

Thanks in advance

1 - 6 of 6 Posts