Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

i tried to do a level calibration on my car. I set the levels where it were accepted. When I tried to save it, it came up with an error, not saved due to level signal plausible. Am I missing something? Suspension was in full working order before hand. I haven’t had this problem before as I’ve done this before. I did have a code for the ac footwell module but I don’t think that code would cause the suspension to not save. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

·
Registered
10 Posts
You sort this out yet?
Quick answer, do manual level calibration (NOT automatic), suspension MUST be in raised position, lower each wheel height to between 25-30mm, save that config, exit scanner, restart car, go back to auto calibrate height and preform procedure. Again suspension MUST be in raised position, save config.
View live data, lower suspension, car in gear go 20 feet compare lowered vs raised height delta, should be 60mm or so from memory.
Also monitor level sensor voltage values, 2300-2800mV is typical on a 500-4500mV sensor range. Readings outside of that generally indicate a failing/faulty sensor.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Are you implying I only own a single CLS? I guess if I had filled out my profile you would know I own 2 of them so I think that makes them CLS's.
So just for the record until I get to the profile thing the '15 black on black (never want to own a black car again) is the basically stock ho hum daily driver.
The silver on black '14 is the weekend play toy since it has ceramic coated turbos from the 5.5l AMG M157 engine with performance mods from Blouche Performance, cat-less 3" exhaust (with cutouts) from turbo to tail along with high flow mufflers both ceramic coated, intake filter riser w/ high flow filters, pulley upgrades, meth kit, colder plugs, QuaIfe LSD rear diff, high capacity CNC aluminum oil and trans pans, KSport caliper and rotor upgrade, 19" lightweight forged aluminum rims, AMG fuel pump upgrade, carbon fiber hood, and a custom tune. Hoping to find time this winter for a coolant mod to cut down on heat soak it currently has.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Are you implying I only own a single CLS? I guess if I had filled out my profile you would know I own 2 of them so I think that makes them CLS's.
So just for the record until I get to the profile thing the '15 black on black (never want to own a black car again) is the basically stock ho hum daily driver.
The silver on black '14 is the weekend play toy since it has ceramic coated turbos from the 5.5l AMG M157 engine with performance mods from Blouche Performance, cat-less 3" exhaust (with cutouts) from turbo to tail along with high flow mufflers both ceramic coated, intake filter riser w/ high flow filters, pulley upgrades, meth kit, colder plugs, QuaIfe LSD rear diff, high capacity CNC aluminum oil and trans pans, KSport caliper and rotor upgrade, 19" lightweight forged aluminum rims, AMG fuel pump upgrade, carbon fiber hood, and a custom tune. Hoping to find time this winter for a coolant mod to cut down on heat soak it currently has.
Oh, good for you. I was replying to Ali Alaboodi's post since he only posts jibberish.

·
Coupe/Convertible Forums Moderator
18,839 Posts
Actually, I was a bit confused about who that comment was directed to. It might help to quote the person in the reply.

Regardless, i think Ali Alaboodi has only been posting one-word replies like that which can be indicative of someone just trying to build a post count. That's a violation of forum policy, so we'll keep an eye on him.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts