Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2014 Mercedes C350 Coupe. Airbag light and SRS light are in. My code reader is saying the problem is 9CFF low resistance in the pyrofuse squib ignition circuit. I have located the pyrofuse on the positive battery terminal the pyrofuse itself looks ok however the yellow connector with 2 wires going into it was not attached. I plugged it back in and still the same result.

Also I removed s32 prelude opened it up and everything is looking fine inside. The car runs fine just the srs/airbag lights won't shut off.

I'm tempted to bring it to the dealer however I like to fix it myself if possible.

Thanks in advance to anyone who chimes in.

·
Registered
1 Posts
2014 Mercedes C350 Coupe. Airbag light and SRS light are in. My code reader is saying the problem is 9CFF low resistance in the pyrofuse squib ignition circuit. I have located the pyrofuse on the positive battery terminal the pyrofuse itself looks ok however the yellow connector with 2 wires going into it was not attached. I plugged it back in and still the same result.

Also I removed s32 prelude opened it up and everything is looking fine inside. The car runs fine just the srs/airbag lights won't shut off.

I'm tempted to bring it to the dealer however I like to fix it myself if possible.

Thanks in advance to anyone who chimes in.
Hi did you find the problem with this? I have same issue 2013 w204 .baught new pyrofuse squib nut wires are different colours to the 2 on the car .any suggestions ??? Car runs fine just want Srs light out

1 - 2 of 2 Posts