Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
( Sorry for my english )

Hello everyone, I just bought my first car a ( CLK 200 W208 from 1999 ) and it's awesome. I have already fixed some problems myself even if i am a noob. But i got more small problems and i don't even know what to do and where to look at. The first one is the ac not blowing any wind inside the cabin, even when the car is moving i have no air entry anywhere ! Does someone knows where the problem it's coming from. When i push the AC button i can here the ac compressor working but inside the cabin nothing !

The second problem is the water leak that i have near left and right front windows. I only have these leaks when i wash my car with high pressure near each side mirrors.

The abs/asp light is on all the time. And also the srs red light is sometimes on sometimes off.

Everything else is working perfectly on the car.

I bough it very cheap because i didn't have a large budget for my first car, but with time i wish i can restore it as new and keep it.

I am new a noob in mechanics so please don't be rude i'm trying to learn.

Thanks to anyone who respond to this.

Have a nice day and happy new year everyone !

·
Registered
96 E320
177 Posts
For the ABS light, try some of these suggestions: You are being redirected... . For the water leak, try looking at the rubber door moulding near the mirror. Worse case it might need to be replaced? My previous car had worn rubber moulding for the trunk lid. I think that was why it had a water leak in the trunk.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
For the ABS light, try some of these suggestions: You are being redirected... . For the water leak, try looking at the rubber door moulding near the mirror. Worse case it might need to be replaced? My previous car had worn rubber moulding for the trunk lid. I think that was why it had a water leak in the trunk.
Thank you sir i will look for these solutions !

·
Registered
96 E320
177 Posts
I recently bought a can a silicone spray from Amazon. Only mention this since it could help preserve rubber items in general. So I should also spray the door mouldings, myself. I just used it in the window tracks to help with a slow windows up/down issue.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts