Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm thinking of going with either 18" or 19".<br>Not sure which one to get yet but do you guys think<br>19's are too harsh for everyday driving ?<p>Also what do you think would look good ?<p>I'm thinking of putting those new SSR Strusse wheels but<br>am afraid that the brakes would look too small because of the <br>gaps between the spokes.<p>TIA,<br>Vince

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
If you live in area where the roads are paved and potholes aren't that much, I guess<br>you could go with 19's.<p>In my opinion, 18's should look just right on your car. I was trying to look for pics of the wheel you mentioned but I haven't found any. <br>I suggest AMG or Lorinser's LM1!! Very nice wheels.<p>Frank<p>: I'm thinking of going with either 18" or 19".<br>Not sure which one to get yet but do you guys think<br>19's are too harsh for everyday driving ?<p>Also what do you think would look good ?<p>I'm thinking of putting those new SSR Strusse wheels but<br>am afraid that the brakes would look too small because of the <br>gaps between the spokes.<p>TIA,<br>Vince<p>

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
18' will do fine, trust me (more)

19' are too extreme anyway. for my C36, I bought 18" Racing Hart C5's and its great! Not too big not too small. Ride is better. Cheaper too. Go for the 18" Vince!<p>

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
18' will do fine, trust me (more)

19' are too extreme anyway. for my C36, I bought 18" Racing Hart C5's and its great! Not too big not too small. Ride is better. Cheaper too. Go for the 18" Vince!<p>

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oops! did the same thing you did!

: 19' are too extreme anyway. for my C36, I bought 18" Racing Hart C5's and its great! Not too big not too small. Ride is better. Cheaper too. Go for the 18" Vince!<p><p>

1 - 5 of 5 Posts