Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm thinking of going with either 18" or 19".<br>Not sure which one to get yet but do you guys think<br>19's are too harsh for everyday driving ?<p>Also what do you think would look good ?<p>I'm thinking of putting those new SSR Strusse wheels but<br>am afraid that the brakes would look too small because of the <br>gaps between the spokes.<p>TIA,<br>Vince

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Sorry for the double post. Accidentally hit submit twice.

: I'm thinking of going with either 18" or 19".<br>Not sure which one to get yet but do you guys think<br>19's are too harsh for everyday driving ?<p>Also what do you think would look good ?<p>I'm thinking of putting those new SSR Strusse wheels but<br>am afraid that the brakes would look too small because of the <br>gaps between the spokes.<p>TIA,<br>Vince<p>

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
: I'm thinking of going with either 18" or 19".<br>Not sure which one to get yet but do you guys think<br>19's are too harsh for everyday driving ?<p>Also what do you think would look good ?<p>I'm thinking of putting those new SSR Strusse wheels but<br>am afraid that the brakes would look too small because of the <br>gaps between the spokes.<p>TIA,<br>Vince<p>Vince, I've had both! on my C230K and a C280. 19's are nice! i live in northern california. yet they killed the shocks pretty damn fast. 18's are just right for the car (18x8.5 all around), but if you like that big look ...GO FOR IT 19X8.5"....CHECK OUT OUR WEBSITE AND EMAIL US IF YOU NEED ANY HELP.<br>

1 - 3 of 3 Posts