Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2000 ML430 Azure Blue
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,

I am installing an Avic-F90BT in my 2000 ML430. I am using the Metra 70-1784 adapter and my factory setup is non-fiber optic. My questions are this:

1) Should I use the Hi-Volt (4.0 V) Pre-Outs for the BOSE amp? Or should I use something else or bypass it altogether? I would really like to make use of the existing bose amp since I dont have fiber optic and could easily hook up to it.

2) I remember seeing a kit mentioned somewhere in the forum for making the aftermarket systems fit perfectly as if they were factory installed. Can anyone recommend which part# or what model to use?

3) Anything else I should be aware of? I am going from a non-fiber mcs to the pioneer avic-f90bt

Thanks guys... I love this forum due to your professional help and quick responses.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

·
Registered
2000 ML430 Azure Blue
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Please

Can someone please try and answer my questions.. Not trying to be a d*ck but I am going to install this tomorrow and I am looking to use the existing BOSE MB amp... thanks guys

·
Registered
2003 ML500 & E320
158 Posts
yeah I must have been too busy at work contributing to our dwindling economy and didnt have time to search this massive forum.. my bad :rolleyes:
No worries, Washington will ruin the economy with out anyones help.

Values, Principals and the constitution will save us..
"You sick twisted freaks"

Will

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.