Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 1995 e320 Wagon, does any one have good recomendations for aftermarket parts for it, something like Dinan (www.dinanbmw.com) parts for Mercedes? Also in reading the manual it says the car is limited electronicly so that it can not go faster than 130mph, how do i remove the setting?

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
www.renntechmercedes.com has lots of parts and upgrades for your W124. Brabus (www.brabus.com) is a very reputable company for MB tuning, but I didn't find any W124 parts on their site, only W210, but they might still tune the older ones...you'd have to contact them. Brabus also has a speed governer release. And then there's also Carlsson (www.carlsson.de) and Lorinser (www.lorinser.com)...but I didn't see any W124 parts.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Renntech is an excellent sugestion! The founder started his career at AMG and went on to form his own business with many satisfied customers. Just recently he did a E320 wagon conversion, awesome to say the least. Check out their site WWW.Renntechmercedes.com If you call them, ask for Bob he is very knowledgable. Good luck! Here is their # 561-845-7888 located in Lake Park, Florida. A little north of Palm Beach.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts