Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I have a 2004 ML 350 with navigation, but i lost the cd for the navigation to work. I tried to look for a copy online, but I've had no luck finding one. Does anyone know where I can find it online or where I could get a good deal for one for CA/Nevada? Thanks.

·
Registered
02 ML55, 00 ML430 & 01 E430 4matic All Silver+Black
301 Posts
It is a DVD CD which covers the entire USA if installed by Mercedes Benz.. For the CD Ebay is your best bet. By the way ML500 2003 and up comes with DVD navigation. ML350 is optional. Make sure that your ML350 is DVD before you buy your CD, It could be CD based as well. If you bought this car used the previous owner might have installed it with cheaper CD based navigation disk driver.
Good luck.

·
Registered
ML320, ML500, S550V4, ML550
423 Posts
Also each newer version of the CD/DVD data includes software updates on the same disk.

When you insert a newer version disk the software automatically updates. These updates are normally minor, but afterwards you cannot read the older version data.

If you don't know which version you had you may get an incompatible disk. I believe the latest DVD data is 2007.1 and costs around $200 at the dealer. They would be able to confirm compatibility before you drive away and save you any issues, plus you would have the most recent map data for the whole US.

I tried using a backup DVD copy but went back to the original as the drive had difficulty reading the disk after a few weeks - perhaps it was because things get warm back behind the screen.

Good luck!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts